For episode 11, join Stu (@CyberSecStu) as he talks with Stu (Hirst) @StuHirstInfoSec about his interesting journey into infosec, from working as a DJ, to leading the security team at SkyScanner, to his present role at Capital One. They’ll cover the SkyScanner team branding, imposter syndrome, and motivations for working in the infosec industry.
Topics also include:
- What to do when you fail.
- A downside of being in the C-suite.
- The banality of entry-level job requirements.
- The challenges facing blue teams.
- Future attack trends.
- Flashy shiny security tools and vendors.