Join Stu (@CyberSecStu) as he talks with Itai Tevet (@itaitevet), a former team lead at Israel's CERT, and current CEO of Intezer, a malware analysis and threat intelligence company. In addition to Itai's history, they'll also discuss:
- Programming, scripting, and information security.
- What to look for when facing state actors.
- APT code fingerprinting.
- Intelligence and attribution.
- Recommended tools and methods for malware analysis and forensic analysis.
- What intezer does.
- Techniques and resources for getting into information security and malware analysis