(2019-02-06): Social Engineering
- [00:51:10] I'm still learning pick pocketing at the moment...it helps when stealing badges
So this time we have Stu as a guest, repeating the winning format with ProxyBlue as host. The format for this podcast is a AMA (Ask Me Anything) where we learn about:
- Stu's back story Pottery> Recruitment > Infosec > Social Engineering
- How Stu learnt social engineering as a recruiter
- Bank jobs in the US, as a Brit
- Social Engineering Methodology
- War story, after war story
- Importance of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- And alot more..
- Plus all those wonderful questions from the audience (thank you).
- [00:03:06] Started recruiting people into infosec..that's where I picked up my skills around social engineering, I was taught to lie, or profiling companies as we called it..