The seventh (approximately monthly) episode of What The Beer Farmers think is an episode about:
- The Beer Farmers in Sheffield: a new spicy and explosive show;
- hashtag offended: drasticly changing landscape of (infosec) social media discussions, people moving away from Twitter; also: talking about the problem vs. doing something about it;
- how will Britain handle information security as an island separated by water and hard borders from all sides?
- Was a $5B fine towards Facebook enough?
- Ian's solo: The Uninhabitable Earth: A Story of the Future by David Wallace-Wells And Netflix' documentary "The Great Hack";
- Marcus Hutchins a.k.a. MalwareTechBlog freed;
- The inventor of cybersecurity arrested for firearms possesion after posting a picture with firearms.
Episode production: Meadow.