It sounds unbelievable but this is the 10th episode of What The Beer Farmers think, a highly-irregular show about (information) security; and this time specifically about:
- BeerConOne: what happened, what did not and general reflections;
- thought leaders, influencers, vendors, toxicity - 18 months later;
- High Risk Vendors;
- 21 years of SQL injection - and still going strong;
- a big month for disclosures and CVEs;
- The Beer Farmers in 2020.
Be sure to check out all talks from BeerConOne.download
Audio edit: Meadow.